The Data Entry Team Manager role is both challenging and dynamic, filled with performance-based incentives and opportunities for growth. You will be the leader and liaison of a fast paced team that has created the leading worldwide marketplace for secondary capital equipment. This position has high visibility within all departments at CAE, and requires that the Team Lead work closely with our trading team.
- Manage an offsite team of data entry professionals
- Database management: quickly and accurately add to and maintain quality of large amounts of data in our proprietary database.
- Coordinate between departments to ensure listings and data accuracy
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information and coach the team
- Audit and give feedback during every step of data collection and entry
- Information dissemination: gather and input data, tracking objectives.
- Efficiently manage and prioritize workflow with minimal oversight.
- Use LinkedIn and other job boards pertaining to various regions of the world to find data.
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update database.
- Analytical skills: be able to correctively identify relative situations with little information.
- Use region specific knowledge to interpret cultural and business differences.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Forensic attention to detail
- High level of computer proficiency
- Database experience
- Active leadership – either training / teaching or managing teams
- Experience auditing peers’ or subordinates’ work and providing feedback as needed
What is it like to work at CAE?
CAE is a challenging and exciting place to be: extremely intelligent colleagues, fast-paced environment, leading compensation and benefits, annual company-wide holiday parties, excellent health benefits, and the opportunity to develop translatable and valuable professional skills at a rapidly growing company.