YourCause is a leading provider of Corporate Social Responsibility software and services. We are a fun group of people who share a vision of building REAL meaningful connections with our clients, their employees, and the nonprofit community. We are PASSIONATE in tackling all challenges as a team by utilizing our collective creativity and innovation. Unlike other companies, we are DEDICATED about never taking a percentage of any donation, ever.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Build data pipeline solutions on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) and Redshift
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions
- Build high interactive data driven reports using Tableau or any BI tool
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Focus massively on delivering with speed and quality
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in a SCRUMAgile environment
- Demonstrate strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years of experience architecting, leading and delivering enterprise-class solutions and building data pipelines using Kafka and Spark on top Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Experience must include any experience in the following: working with NoSQL databases; working with stream processing framework like Spark or Storm on top of Kafka; building cloud base data application on AWS or Azure; Microsoft SQL Server; Tableau; AWS Redshift; and Microsoft SSIS.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.