Founded in 2001, Qlarion is a dynamic and rapidly growing consulting firm focused on providing Analytics and Data Management solutions to Public Sector and related organizations. We are looking for smart, well-rounded technologists that are passionate about helping our long-term clients use Business Intelligence and Analytics to achieve their missions.
Qlarion offers a "life friendly" work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. While our consultants develop cutting edge solutions for our clients, we also encourage them to explore innovative ideas and technologies that complement our company's vision. Qlarion provides career mentoring as well as defined technical and functional career paths that allow employees to become more empowered and prepares them for leadership roles. Each consultant has an annual dedicated training budget and opportunities for ongoing training and certifications to ensure they remain on the leading edge.
Qlarion provides an extensive package of large company benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401k matching, flextime, and PTO among others.
Qlarion is seeking an experienced, well-rounded Data Engineer for the Washington D.C. area. The desired candidates must meet the requirements below and will be compensated based on their qualifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience configuring and supporting advanced analytical techniques in a multi-node Linux computing environment or multi-node cloud computing environments (i.e., High-Performance Computing environment).
- 3+ years of experience in writing shell scripts (e.g., bash) to support configurations of advanced analytical toolkits on multimode environments.
- 3+ years of experiencesupporting and tuning python code in a multi-node computing environment. Experience in R or Java preferred.
- Experience utilizing Git-based code repositories.
- Experience configuring natural language processing (NLP) toolkits.
- Experience configuring machine learning toolkits including but not limited to TensorFlow, keras, and scikit-learn.
- Experience using and/or managing an Anaconda Python environment.
- Experience in writing queries and transformations with SQL
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem to support high-performance computing environments (preferred).
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum-based environment (preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members
To learn more about Qlarion visit our website at www.qlarion.com
Qlarion will not accept resumes that are more than 5 pages long
.Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.