Solugenix is assisting a client in their search for a Data Engineer. This is a direct-hire and remote opportunity.
We are looking for a Data Engineer responsible for implementing modern cloud architecture and data engineering principles to support artificial Intelligence initiatives and other cloud migrations. This Data Engineer will work closely with the Data Science team and clinicians to implement, maintain, and oversee cloud architecture for structured and non-structured data (x-rays).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master’s degree a plus.
- Certification as an AWS, Azure, or Google Solutions Architect.
- Cloud Security Administrator a big plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Cloud Data Engineer role or related position.
- Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services.
- Experience with open-source technology such as Python and R.
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
- Solid understanding of data flows through web APIs and web services.
- Experience with Source Control and DevOps is highly desired.
- Define and own the data engineering roadmap for our Artificial Intelligence and Data Science initiatives.
- Design and manage data pipelines between on-prem and cloud repositories.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Build product-focused datasets and scalable, fault-tolerant pipelines.
- Able to immerse yourself in all aspects of the product, understand the problems, and tie them back to data engineering solutions.
- Recommend improvements and modifications to exist data and ETL pipelines.
- Communicate and influence strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to multi-functional groups and leadership.
- Drive internal process improvements and automating manual processes for data quality and SLA management.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Manage cloud data pipelines, ELT / ETL cloud processes for AI / ML and Power BI reporting
- Experience with Python is a huge plus.
- Develop cloud-based data repositories to store structured and non-structured data (x-rays).
- Control cloud environments by company security guidelines (Ex. HIPAA/HITECH).
About the Client