- Chicago, IL
As part of the Reverb Data Engineering team, you’ll help build the platform to enable data-driven decisions and products that scale along with our business. We’re using Python and Scala to build a streaming architecture to support production machine learning. We’re a small, eager team so we’re looking for engineers who can take a high degree of initiative and enjoy working across team boundaries.
Everyone at Reverb takes creative initiative, helps set their own priorities, and comes up with new ways to grow the business. Our engineers take pride in building great software but take even more pride in shipping great features for our customers. If want to learn more, check out this video on working at Reverb.
- Professional experience in Python and/or Scala.
- Professional experience with one or more of: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, HBase, Kafka, Kinesis.
Nice to Have Skills:
- General ETL pipeline architectures.
- Some familiarity with standard machine learning techniques (for example: regression techniques, data cleaning, clustering algorithms) is a plus.
- Some exposure to deep learning is also a plus.