$80K — $100K *
Qualified candidates will work closely with cross-functional teams that turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions and business processes. They will gain an in-depth understanding of the cybersecurity business environment and will be responsible for the maintenance and health of tools that ingest data generated by a diverse set of platforms. This position will support our software developers, database architects, business analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
• Ability to work with multiple developer teams
• Develop and tune queries using SQL Analyzer or other performance tuning tools
• Maintain the health of SQL servers and troubleshoot performance issues
• Creation and optimization of table structures, indices, triggers, stored procedures, table relationships, etc.
• Creating and managing SQL Agent job and overall configuration including scheduled SSIS jobs, backups, DB cleanup, user creation/permissions, etc.
• Assist with ETL process for importing new data sources, logical design and table structures
• Create, modify and optimize database auditing, particularly within SQL Server
• Responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the database
• Develop and interpret database models
• Experience working with ingest and writing to API’s
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Experience with Linux based databases, including Postgres and/or MySQL preferred
• May work after hours to complete business objectives if required
• 4-6 years of MSSQL Database Development or related Database Development and/or DBA experience
• Experience with developing SSIS Packages. Experience with other ETL tools also useful
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
• Experience using Elasticsearch and/or other open source or cloud-based databases preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with internal and external cross functional teams (technical and business)
• Great Attitude, Energy, and Effort
Valid through: 9/24/2020