Reggora is a remote first, high growth-stage fintech company transforming the market for valuation for the largest asset class in the world - residential real estate. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient.
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our Operations Team to help us design and build our Data Warehouse.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and own the architecture for our data warehouses.
- Build robust and efficient ETL pipelines from different sources (S3, MongoDB, SalesForce, and other external systems) to Snowflake.
- Create and contribute to frameworks that improve the efficacy of logging data, while working with data infrastructure to triage and resolve issues.
- Build and maintain a robust monitoring system to alert on high level anomaly detection and outages.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Model data and create tools for analytics and data science.
- Build pipelines that deliver datasets into external tools such as Salesforce and Tableau.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.5 years of experience designing, testing, optimizing, and troubleshooting ETL solutions.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with workflow management technologies such as Airflow and FiveTran.
- Experience working in an agile environment and thrive on iteration.
- Experience designing data warehouses, especially for business performance management.
- Working knowledge of MongoDB and SnowFlake.
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.