Our client is a high-tech industry leader making innovative product for both defense and commercial markets.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Work directly with the business divisions to support business operations through data mining, analysis and process automation.
· Work withengineering to initiate new data collection streams, determine parameters and identify processes to monitor to detect variances.
· Generate data reports to be used for technical presentations to management.
· Perform mathematical modeling to support projects.
· Perform database administration and maintenance.
· Work withengineering and international data engineering teams to ensure consistency of data collection, analysis and reporting methods.
· Participate on data driven projects.
· Develop and follow best practices for data management and reporting that will help drive business decisions, improve efficiency and productivity.
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other relevant technical degree.
· At least 1year of relevant experience
· Excellent analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Strong SQL, Object-Orient Programming (e.g., .NET, Python, Java, C++) and database management knowledge
· Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work load and take initiative in seeking opportunities for process improvements