Do you like working with Big Data? The WW Data Platform and Analytics team is hiring Data Engineers to work closely with product managers and functional teams to build an effective data platform that will scale with our rapidly growing business to drive product decisions, improve customer experience, and increase overall operational efficiency. As a key member of the data engineering team, you will be at the center of the action and have an immediate impact on projects that are highly strategic and highly visible to Senior Leadership. In this role, you will work with product teams to build data pipelines to collect and analyze all necessary data, including device (IOT), social media and unique proprietary data sets to help derive insights and value.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, MIS, or related
• At least 4 years’ experience in the data warehouse space.
• At least 4 years’ experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• At least 4 years’ experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
• At least 4 years’ experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
• At least 4 years’ experience in writing SQL statements.
• Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
• Experience with Big Data technologies such as Google Big Query, Hadoop or AWS.
• Experience with programming languages like Python and Java.
• Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
• Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Talend.
• Experience with data modeling techniques R and/or Python.
• Strong Communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.