$80K — $100K *
• You are a collaborative person by nature and want to be a part of a global multi-functional team.
• Curious and passionate about building value-creating and innovative solutions.
• Able to work with product owner and partners on building the best technical solution.
• Focus on reusability and maintaining the solutions.
The Data Engineering department is a function within Data Science & Platform. The department consists of multiple teams that focus on building innovative solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group. The teams are multi-functional agile teams, which have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we they create. Our team is responsible for building data products/capabilities on the Data Platform, that will allow all domain product teams within LEGO to utilize the platform.
• A Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar, maybe with specialization in Data Engineering
• 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or similar
• Python and/or Scala skills
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and CI/CD
• Experience with working within an Agile environment.
• Verbal and written fluency in English
• Experience with automation and improving overall data quality.
• Knowledge about NoSQL.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Valid through: 6/30/2021
$80K — $100K *
15 days ago