KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our Data Engineering team converts agent and consumer challenges into intuitive, insight-enhanced technology and consumer experiences using tools such as Python, Hadoop, Spark, MySQL, MongoDB and Snaplogic.
What you'll do:
Design, develop and implement data infrastructure and best-in-class pipelines that collect, connect, centralize and curate data from various internal and external data sources. You will ensure that architectures support the needs of the business, and recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement data infrastructure and pipelines that collect, connect, centralize, and curate data from various internal and external data sources
- Participate in data architecture discussions to understand target data structures, required data transformations and deliver data pipelines/ETL loading processes that meet requirements.
- Perform detailed exploration of new internal and external source data to perform source-to-target mapping to inform the development of new data pipelines/flows.
- Work in close collaboration with your data-minded colleagues focused on back-end (microservice) development, business intelligence reporting, machine learning and artificial intelligence models.
- Investigate the root cause of data-related issues and implement viable, sustainable solutions to correct issues.
- Perform database administration activities such as refreshes, updates, migrations, etc. in support of data pipeline maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of experience as a data engineer on enterprise-level data solutions, specifically as a Data Engineer or ETL Developer.
- 2 or more years of experience working with relational and unstructured databases and enterprise data warehouses, such as work with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Experience with Spark, Presto, Hive and/or other map/reduce "big data" systems and services.
- Experience in SQL and Python for scripting automation.
- Master's degree in Information Management, Data Science, Analytics or related field.
- Experience building open source data pipeline systems such as AirFlow, Hadoop or Kafka.
- Familiar working in a Cloud environment (AWS or GCP) with a subset of the following tools or their equivalent - Redshift, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, EMR, BigQuery, GCS.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States.