$100K — $150K *
Accountable for leading activities that create deliverables to guide the direction, development, and delivery of technological responses to targeted business outcomes. Provide facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of an enterprise's data and information architecture, focusing on data as an asset for the enterprise. Develop reusable standards, design patterns, guidelines, and configurations to evolve the technical infrastructure related to data and information across the enterprise, including direct collaboration with 84.51. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
· Participate in the development and communication of data strategy and roadmaps across the technology organization to support project portfolio and business strategy.
· Participate in, and drive, the development and communication of enterprise standards for data domains and data solutions, focusing on simplified integration and streamlined operational and analytical uses.
· Provide technical leadership to ensure clarity between ongoing projects, including direct collaboration with 84.51.
· Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core data assets, including SQL-based, NoSQL-based, and Cloud-based data platforms.
· Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state.
· Present opportunities with cost/benefit analysis to leadership to shape sound architectural decisions.
· Lead the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
· Mentor team members in data principles, patterns, processes and practices.
· Promote the reuse of data assets, including the management of the data catalog for reference.
· Draft and review architectural diagrams, interface specifications and other design documents.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Leadership Behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
· Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
· Communicates effectively and candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
· Achieves results through teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
· Leads through positive influence – Demonstrates strong character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
· Coaches and develops others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
· Leads change and innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work.
· Executes with excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
· Provides clear and strategic direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace.
· Safety Awareness -Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· 7 years successful and applicable hands on experience in the data development and principles including end-to-end design patterns
· 7 years proven track record of designing and delivering large scale, high quality operational or analytical data systems
· 7 years of successful and applicable experience taking a lead role in building complex data solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Strong knowledge of industry trends and industry competition
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
· Basic understanding of network and data security architecture
· Experience defining evolutionary data solutions and underlying technologies.
· Deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: data warehousing, big data management, analytics development, data science, application programming interfaces (APIs), data integration, cloud, servers and storage, and database management
Desired Previous Job Experience
· Experience building solutions using elastic architectures (preferably Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
· Experience with Azure Data Platform stack: Azure Data Lake, Data Factory and Databricks.
· Experience with SSAS Tabular models, Power BI, Dataflows and DAX.
· Experience with Informatica or SSIS.
· Experience with a variety of SQL, NoSQL and Big Data Platforms.
· Experience with Python and Spark.
· Experience implementing DevOps best practices.
· Direct experience with operational data science, machine learning or artificial intelligence solutions.
· Direct experience with data science solutions or platforms.
Valid through: 10/28/2021