What you will do:
Solve business and data science problems using data centric programming and scripting skills to create data models and pipelines. Work closely with the business to create understanding of the needs, pace and direction for our business partners. T, translate these needs into requirements and specifications, and maintain contact with the customers throughout project completion. Troubleshoot issues as they arise and solve problems independently and collaboratively. Collaborate with data scientists and other analysts to further understand business problems. Develop code to complete effective solutions using applicable technology. Perform thorough peer design and code reviews Use developing data ETL experience to develop data pipelines to support data product automation. Other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar area and
- Two to five (2-5) years' experience in data integration, design and management.
- Additionally, they will have knowledge of software development lifecycle, relational database theory, and skills to utilize one or more programming languages.
What we like to see:
- 3-4 years of Data Analytic experience
- 1-2 years of experience as a Data Engineer I
- Familiarity with healthcare specific regulatory requirements for data management.
- Experience providing data integration services within healthcare organizations.
- Knowledge of Tableau, SAS, R, and other analytic tools.
- Experience working with Healthcare data will be given preference
- Previous experience working as a Data Analyst in Healthcare Data Integration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good problem definition, analytical, problem solving skills, and technical writing skills.
- Strong data processing programming skills across SQL-based and Hadoop-based technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to deal with management of various levels and communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum project methodologies utilizing TFS, Jira/Confluence.
- Ability to use Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools (SSIS, Data Stage, Cask)
- Ability to use Kimball methodology for dimensional data modeling, 3rd Normal form DW.