Data Engineer II ( Microsoft Stack )
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
WHO WE ARE
For every hour patients wait for care, they face objectively worse outcomes. TeleTracking believes it is unacceptable that patients are not able to access the care they need, when they need it, due to operating inefficiencies and unnecessary cost barriers. Our mission is simple, to ensure no one waits for the care they need. Named one of Becker's "Great Places to Work" and a Pittsburgh Business Times “Corporate Citizenship Award” winner, TeleTracking delivers extraordinary outcomes that have been the subject of study by the RAND Corporation, and is the perennial KLAS Patient Flow Category Leader.
TELETRACKING GUIDING PRINCIPLES
? We take pride in our mission and are grateful for the opportunity to do noble work
? We value honesty and treat others with respect
? We innovate to solve problems and create elegantly simple offerings
? We hold ourselves and one another accountable
? We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and challenge the status quo
? We contribute positively to meaningful outcomes for our partners and for healthcare
? We make sound decisions and operate efficiently in order to sustain employment and grow the business
A Data Engineer II is responsible for coding and continuous testing of complex modules and applications in support of the TeleTracking platform. This role will also be charged with understanding and interpreting requirements to contribute to the technical architecture and the associated design documents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in the data access layer in accordance with TeleTracking standards.
- As an agile team member, participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Assists in the development and training of SE I.
- Bachelor's computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Master's preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a cloud computing environment.
- Strong understanding and familiarity working in the Linux operating environment.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- 5+ years of developing software using object-oriented or functional language experience
5+ years of SQL
- 3+ years working withMicrosoft BI: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI
- 3+ years with document databases (e.g. MongoDB, Accumulo, etc.)
3+ years of experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
- 2+ years of distributed version control system (e.g. git)
3+ years of experience in cloud-based development and delivery
- Familiarity with distributed computing patterns, techniques, and technologies (e.g. ESB)
Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Familiarity with build automation and continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile process management tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
- Familiarity with test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Good software development and Object Oriented programming skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.