We are looking for a game-changing Data Engineer to understand and interpret the questions and problems that our team and partners have while continually assessing, improving, and optimizing our current databases and BI environments.
How you'll help us be successful
- Provide a step function increase in the velocity of our company-wide learning, helping us achieve our goals faster in a more predictable manner
- Aid our business and data analysts in creating KPI dashboards to get people all over the company asking "why?"
- Act as a "detective" to help provide data that will uncover key drivers of value throughout the product experience (and how we can optimize them)
- Build our repository of insights so we never have the same thought twice
- Maintain and administer BI Dashboard and database security access
- Understand the importance of database integrity in terms of both efficiency and security.
What superpowers you'll use
- 2-4 years of SQL programming/development experience
- 1-2 years of experience maintaining a SQL database
- Experience with a BI tool (e.g Looker or Tableau)
- Experience supporting analytics teams to drive key business decisions
- Ruthlessly analytical mindset