Happiest Baby is looking for a highly motivated data engineer who is passionate about working on challenging problems in the data infrastructure space. As a data engineer, you will design, build and maintain Happiest Baby’s data lake. In addition, you will support data infrastructure requirements for existing and future products.
- Design and implement ETL process for ingesting data from a variety of sources
- Develop tools for monitoring and alerting to maintain high data quality and prevent data loss
- Develop capabilities for data pre-processing and transformation based on data engineering best practices
- Build and maintain data pipelines that support analytics, dashboards and reporting
- Work with data scientists and engineers to set up infrastructure to deploy AI models
- Implement solutions to monitor data compliance
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and operations teams to support data infrastructure needs
- Stay up to date with advances in data engineering and suggest infrastructure improvements and tools for optimizing data processes and pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field
- 2+ years of industry experience with data lake/data warehouse building ETL/ELT pipelines
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP
- Proficient in Python, SQL
- Experience working with big data processing frameworks such as Postgres, Apache Spark, MapReduce etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Strong data visualization skills.