If you?re looking to join a profitable, entrepreneurial organization where you?ll work with passionate professionals working together towards a common goal of building world class solutions for their customers, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You enjoy building and have great problem solving and communication skills and is comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment in an agile environment. You will work extensively on data integration and reporting projects and will recommend solutions for and also develop clients* data analysis solutions from the ground up. You are self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You are excited by the prospects of optimizing or even re-designing the company?s data architecture to support the next generation of products and data initiatives.
* Study system flow, data usage and user workflows to develop solutions for both internal and external customers
* Gather and process raw data at scale, including writing scripts, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.
* Work with software engineers to integrate innovations and solutions into production systems
* Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis * and also perform the analysis
* Use existing and available customer data to develop predictive/decision assistive customer reports
* Working on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology
* Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* BS CS, MIS, CIS, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
* Solid foundation in statistics, mathematics, and quantitative analysis
* 3+ years T-SQL, Data Engineering, Data Science
* Experience with data warehousing, data analysis, and business intelligence applications
* Familiarity with R, Hadoop, Spark, Splunk, and other big-data related languages/technologies
* Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills
* Self-starting/directing * able to take a project idea and run with it from concept to completion
* Experience in cross platform application development and integration
* Experience working with datasets that exceed 500 million rows
* Strong analytical and documentation skills