$80K — $100K *
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performance development team that is transforming the customer and dealer experiences associated with purchasing GM products, including Electric Vehicles (EV’s). The Finance function performs a critical cross-functional role in driving GM’s business success including improving company financial performance, managing cash to fund major vehicle programs, and reporting results and managing investor perceptions. Global Finance IT provides innovative technology solutions to support these objectives. We deliver value at high speed through an intense Customer focus coupled with domain expertise and business savvy. We are innovative, dependable, reliable, and collaborative.
In this Data Engineer role you will be responsible for integrating systems using sound, repeatable, industry standard methodologies. You will work hands-on with EAI and ETL software and deploy detailed requirements and system specifications. Additionally, you will enhance existing software and/or develop new software solutions to address specific needs or solve business problems. You will contribute to all development activities in accordance with appropriate methodologies and application of a repeatable, systematic and quantifiable approach to the development process. You will develop your skills further by working closely with more senior developers to ensure code alignment with design patterns/frameworks.
You must have proven experience/skills in the following:
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
Valid through: 3/9/2021
$80K — $100K
7 days ago