As a Data Engineer focusing on Data Quality for Asia Pacific and Latin America, you will use your technical expertise to validate and ensure data accuracy across a variety of systems.
You are a data engineer or data quality guru with software engineering chops. You are familiar with Spark, Python, Hadoop, Big Data and have excellent analytics and engineering skills. You are a self-starter who can reach out to various teams with little guidance and are willing to dig in and get your hands dirty. You will collaborate with other software engineers, architects, and product owners to create a best in class solution to support Nike's aggressive growth.
· Data Engineering (Airflow, Spark, Python, SQL)
· Hands-on data analysis and modeling with large data sets
· Proficient at SQL
· Familiarity with Snowflake a plus
· You know what an ARMIA model is and how to use advanced analytics for data quality
· Background working in an Agile delivery framework (SAFe a plus)
· You are familiar with Git/Stash/BitBucket
· Working knowledge of the Amazon Web Services stack preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 3 years experience