The Data Analytics Engineer (DAE) will be responsible for daily monitoring, processing, managing and integration of data acquisition projects with FirstFuel’s customers.
- Making sure data pipeline processes are processing data and any errors and discrepancy are investigated and resolved.
- Expertise in meter data management implementations at utilities and rapidly determining customer specific mapping of buildings, meters and accounts.
- Validating the extracted data is consistent with product, privacy, security requirements for providing to and using with FirstFuel’s Remote Building Analytics platform.
- Managing and Integration
- Working with customer engagement team to understand new data patterns and communicating them effectively to customer engagement team and engineering team.
- Mechanical, electrical, or computer science degree at the bachelor level
- Experience in the following areas
- Database extraction: Use based experience in SQL
- File processing: Use based experience in advanced Unix scripting
- Scripting: Use based experience in any of the following languages – Python, Ruby
- Experience coordinating projects including quality of design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting data acquisition and integration efforts.
- Strong oral communications and interpersonal skills; able to work well with coworkers and clients.
- Able to think “outside of the box” to help us create a new generation of analysis tools.
- Eager and committed to working in an early stage company.'