As a Data Engineer, you will design and implement all aspects of our underlying data analytics infrastructure. You will architect, build, and launch data pipelines along with a processing and research framework. Your systems will be scalable by design. You will develop standards and processes that deliver data with integrity and consistency. You will optimize data structures and algorithms to improve data processing efficiency. In short, you'll touch every aspect of the system.
Be motivated. Be curious. Be ambitious. Be part of the Clear Street team!
Data Engineer Characteristics:
- You have a passion for architecting and optimizing big data platforms and have extensive experience with Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- You dig deep into the latest data technologies and frameworks to build tools that empower researchers to maximize the impact of their insights
- You live by the integrity of the data flowing through your system - you define metrics and measurements, and build frameworks to validate and monitor data quality
- You write Python scripts to automate workflows and improve processes at every opportunity
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals
- You enjoy learning, exploring new ideas, and synthesizing information. You invest in yourself
- The opportunity to join a small and growing exceptional team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A chance to impact and improve decision making across our growing organization
- An environment that embraces best practices
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks