As a Data Engineer on BVA’s data and analytics team, you'll serve as a key stakeholder in maintaining our internal tools and systems that support our internal teams and clients. You will work in multiple environments, with a primary responsibility to manage BVA’s internal data pipeline and data warehouse. This role requires experience in AWS and Python. If you are a developer with a desire to further your career in the world of data engineering this role is for you!
What you’ll do…
- Own data pipeline to make sure that data pipeline is accurate and consistent everyday within BVA’s Redshift database
- Work with BVA data analysts to troubleshoot and solve any data inaccuracies for internal and external reporting
- Consistent maintenance of API integrations (pulls, versioning etc.) using Python and AWS
- Periodically join client calls as the subject matter expert for lead integration using internal and external tools (e.g. Unbounce, Joomla etc.).
- Assist director of analytics in ongoing data-related projects and AWS management.
- Manage BVA’s internal websites that are used for client and budget management (updates to front end and troubleshooting backend integrations).
What you’ll need…
- 3 - 5 years of experience in development / data engineering
- Required proficiency in AWS and Python
- Exposure to marketing and ecommerce data (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Shopify etc.)
- Experience developing processes that validate work / code
- Feels comfortable working independently and in teams
Who we are…
- BVA is a commerce agency that incubates and grows the direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands that people love
- We have competitive benefits, unlimited PTO, Work From Home Stipend, remote work options, flexible work hours
What we do…
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a best-in-class technology, creative, design, marketing and Amazon services capabilities
- Our clients are some of the fastest growing and most well regarding digital first retail brands in the US
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners and currently work with a variety of technology partners across ecommerce and digital advertising