What You’ll Do
- You will design, architect, and implement scalable data acquisition and processing pipelines that enable self-service reporting.
- You will ensure proper source control, documentation, testing and quality assurance processes are followed to maintain high data integrity.
- You will take on problems with the data platform (optimizations, back-end data issues, reconciliations).
- You will respond to ad hoc data requests and conduct analysis to provide valuable insights to partner groups, including product, operation, legal, tax, and technology.
- You will create dashboards & reports.
- You will use data to find insights and and make key business decisions from the data to support and advise program and project teams.
- You will design and implement reporting solutions as an end state of analyses.
- You will enable internal partners to make data-driven decisions.
- You will build, maintain and monitor KPIs and reports.
- You will collaborate with remote team members and cultivate relationships as part of a multi-functional project team.
- You will apply a range of analytical and statistical techniques to answer key questions from stakeholders
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree (majors in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or Data Science) with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced SQL coding skills and know basic ETL.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Moderate Tableau, SSRS, or similar reporting tool skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to effectively visualize highly complex data
- Bias for action.
- Experience thinking big and small to ensure the entire picture is grasped while taking care of details.
- Experience manipulating large data sets from multiple sources (SQL, Hadoop, Teradata, AWS)
- Demonstrated record of defining and executing key analysis and solving problems with minimal supervision.
- Background in analytics or a comparable reporting and analytics role preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.