CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE:
- You will evaluate and utilize state of the art technologies (data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, modeling, simulation tools, and enterprise data lake) to meet Supply Chain business needs
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models (supervised and unsupervised) and proof of concepts
- Translate complex problems and solutions and provide actionable insight to executives
- Transform ambiguous business questions into measurable and impactful insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally with supply chain business partners to develop proof of concepts and industrialize analytics and modeling applications for scale.
- You will collaborate with the data engineering team members to ensure all services are secure, reliable, maintainable, and well-integrated into our existing platforms.
- Present analysis, ideas, progress, and results to business partners in clear and impactful manner
- Lead and mentor Junior Data Scientists and Data Engineers
Master’s degree and 1 – 3 years of related experience
Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 5 years of related experience
Associate degree and 8+ years of directly related experience
- Consistent record leading technical product teams in agile development
- Consistent track record leading multiple technical sprints simultaneous
- Excellent communicator who is able to write and speak about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences
- Consistent track record of taking initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Passion for learning and staying on top of current technologies
- Extensive experience working with Business Users on eliciting data engineering requirements and developing data processing pipeline that meets their analytic needs
- Extensive experience building data processing piplelines for large data sets such as SAP or Anaplan
- Proficient in coding in Python
- Has hands on experience writing SQL using any RDBMS (Redshift, Postgres, MySQL, Teradata, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2, S3, Redshift/Spectrum, Glue, Athena, RDS, Lambda, and API gateway.
- Has hands-on experience using Databricks/Jupyter or similar notebook environment.
- Experience with software DevOps CI/CD tools, such Git, Jenkins, Linux, and Shell Script
- Experience with distributed (Spark, Dask) and cloud (AWS, GCP) computing
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Experience creating and maintaining documents like requirement specification, design specification and test cases
- Biotech / Pharma experience
- Experience with Spark, Hive, Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, and Airflow.
- Experience with ML libraries like scikitlearn, MLib, Keras, TensorFlow, Pytorch, Pandas etc.
- Ability to perform code review and code optimization
- Ability to debug production code and provide timely break fixes for production issues
- Knowledge of the clinical trials lifecycle is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Integrated Business Planning or Sales and Operations Planning is highly preferred