The Data Engineer will help meet the needs of the business by cleaning, transforming, and mining data for valuable insights.
This position reports directly to the Director, Big Data Strategy and will be located in Accruent's Corporate Headquarters in Austin, Texas.
How you'll make a difference:
- Develop, test and maintain current ETL pipelines
- Validate the integrity of data
- Recommend and implement ways to increase data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Automate and assist in the cleaning of warehousing data
- Develop data insights
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years' experience with SQL and Python
- 1+ year' experience with ETL work
- Experience using Python libraries: Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, SKlearn, Dash, Plotly, Flask
- Experience handling large CSV and JSON files
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Strong self-management skills, including the ability to set goals and provide positive and constructive feedback respectfully to build positive relationships and improve business results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment
- BS degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.