The Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Solution Director will report directly to the Chief Client Officer (CCO) and leader of one of our Key Client Program (KCP) teams. The KCP is accountable for Equifax's enterprise-wide relationships with a small number of large, high-profile, extremely influential clients that are hand-selected by the CEO and board of directors.
The Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Solution Director acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) salesperson, representing specific Equifax solutions and capabilities. The DDM capabilities involve the use of diverse data to address client needs in marketing, segmentation, customer management and collections. C onstruct, communicate and execute strategic sales plan for product/service area of expertise, including growing profitable business, expanding market share and resolving client concerns/issues. Assess customer needs and leverage appropriate solution expertise for solution selling, development and implementation.
The DDM Solution Director works under the supervision of the Relationship Manager(s) and Chief Client Officer as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Within the matrixed environment, the DDM Solution Director partners with SMEs in other business areas as necessary.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing, solution sales or consulting role
- Experience demonstrating innovation, with an understanding of credit, risk, segmentation and marketing solutions
- Experience in selling or creating solutions involving Big Data, analytics, and/or diverse sources of information
- Experience in targeting in digitalchannels, development of customer segmentation, and/or using diverse data to enhance customer experience is a plus
- Knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory/compliance requirements, including the ability to leverage that knowledge to proactively drive sales
- Superior skills and ability to present and communicate effectively
- Proven sales/solution selling experience, including the ability to diagnose the impact of trends, demonstrate ROI and translate that into rapid sales
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; familiarity/comfort in public speaking
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, demonstrated understanding of key skills across Equifax competencies
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies. Exceptional ability to manage a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Proven experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients