$80K — $100K *
Join a technology company dedicated to improving lives through innovative technology solutions. Today, Raven is focused on solving these Great Challenges:
Raven is organized into three business units that sell our advanced products and solutions within their niche markets. Our Corporate Services team supports the daily operations and business activities of all three.
The IT Data Developer will work on our BI Team providing the business with invaluable insight into operational and financial data. This role will be responsible for building SSIS packages as well as front end reporting and dashboard development. Being a partner with our operating divisions our goal is to put data at the businesses fingertips allowing them to make fast, educated, decisions that they can be confident with.
• Work independently, as well as with a team.
• Provide divisional support to analyze software.
• Write, develop, evaluate and document new and modified software programs.
• Test and prepare software applications for installation.
• Support end users, including software troubleshooting and training.
• Research, investigate, and select technical data pertinent to the assigned project.
• Work with internal teams and external sources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements.
• Facilitate software asset management, including maintenance contracts.
• Prepare and present technical reports and recommendations on projects.
• Participate in department improvement activities.
• Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of an internship in a related position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Competency in RPGLE and/or C#.
• Basic problem analysis and problem solving techniques.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Travel may be necessary, based on position.
Valid through: 10/29/2021