- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information needs and efficiency opportunities then creates, via technology-based applications, the reports, interfaces, and processes necessary to supply those needs and produce those efficiencies based on business needs and direction of clients and management.
- Oversees the quality and consistency of data gathering, transforming, reporting, and analysis.
- Support and manage multiple servers, databases, and their respective data
- Support and manage:
- Programs to automate the production of solutions for scalability
- Dashboards created as a product of Consultative Services offerings
- Analysis templates
- Supports the processes, tools, security, and quality around client projects and business information systems.
- Maintain scalable user-friendly solutions andotherprocesses using:
- Relational databases in MSSQL
- SSIS package development and management
- SSRS design and administration
- VBA, Python, or other programming language
- Statistics using JMP, R, Anaconda, or other statistical analysis programs and packages
- ETL programs and methods
- Data architecture knowledge
- DBA knowledge
- Healthcare software and data knowledge
- Maintain frequent contact with the stakeholders in the solutions Consultative Services creates
- Interaction with clients through conference calls, web conferencing, and offsite or onsite meetings
- Travel to client sites for the purpose of gathering data, presentation of final analyses, or presentation of new opportunities (5-10% of your time)
- Consultinternal and external clients on:
- Databasearchitecture, governance, and maintenance best practices
- SSIS and ETL optimization
- Server and databasesecurity best practices
- Business Intelligence data analysis and reporting
- Actively seeks opportunities to advance their software knowledge, data manipulation, and understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Selection of and travel to meaningful conferences to advance skills in analytics and knowledge in healthcare software and data complexities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor'sdegree infinance, economics, computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Or Associates degree and three years of applicable work experience
- One year SQL experience in one or more database management programs (Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- One year ETL experience including Visual Studio
- Demonstrated advanced experience in Excel to include Pivot tables, add-ins, function library familiarity, and manipulation of aforementioned with VBA.
- One yearexperience in programming language such as VBA or Python
- One yearexperience in Data Architecture and Database Administration
- One yearexperience in Tableau
- Two years’ experience in programming language such as VBA or Python
- Experience in healthcare and expertise in the related variety of IT applications, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience in using statistics to solve business problems using JMP, R, Anaconda, or other software.