Data Center Services Consultant
We are looking for Data Center Services Consultant ?for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Data Center Services Consultant
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Backup Tape Management – Responsible for local backup tape inventory
- Cable Management – Responsible for the cabling of equipment located in the Data Centers.
- Incident Management – Responsible for maintaining acceptable ticket loads and incident SLAs.
- Change Management – Responsible for supporting schedule changes to the Data Center
- L1 System Administration – Responsible for L1 systems administration (HW replacement, entry level OS administration)
- Documentation – Responsible for creation and maintenance of process and data center documentation.
Team representation Skills:
- Data Center Services
- 1 to 2 years supporting data center services and activities
- Kneeling and bending required for infrastructure maintenance.
- Cable Management
- Knowledgeable in the creation of Ethernet CAT 5/6 cable provisioning.
- Preferred 1 - 2 years’ experience with supporting cable management (architecture and network topology overview).
- ITIL Management
- Preferred 1 - 2 years of Incident and/or Change Management experience.
- L1 Systems Administration
- Preferred A+ certification
- Preferred 2 - 3 years of desktop OS support. Preferred training in Microsoft administration.