Data Center Sales Director
One of the leading privately-owned data center operators in the United States, with nearly 2 million square feet under management, is looking for an accomplished data center sales professional to spearhead Bay Area sales. The company designs and engineers flexible, scalable data center and interconnection solutions to address the business and operational needs of some of the country's largest firms. The Sales Director will spearhead new business development and manage a solid book of select existing customer relationships. Your experience with initial qualification, contract discussions, deal execution, customer reviews and full ownership of the customer agreement life-cycle will be critical to your success.
- Use your network and experience to source new opportunities and relationships
- You are a master at keeping relationships with existing customers strong and providing an excellent customer experience
- Customers stay with you and grow because you instill trust in yourself and your company
- Partners look to you to source new opportunities
- Craft agreements with existing and future customers
- Network with customers and prospects at industry events
- Continually learn and grow with data center industry and IT trends
- You are the go to source for competitor availability, pricing and new construction
What you bring to the table
- college degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- You know the data center industry well, really well
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to work independently and grow with your team
We operates data centers across all major US markets and this represents an opportunity to grow with us and lead Bay Area sales.