The Data Center Operations Manager will oversees daily operations of all DJO data centers and networks (physical, logical, virtual and cloud IT infrastructure) and will be based out of our office in Dallas, TX!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews/approves IT infrastructure change requests on behalf of DJO to ensure alignment with capacity plans and enterprise architecture objectives while minimizing IT costs.
- Coordinates with business process outsourcing partners (BPO) to ensure planned and unplanned outages minimize impact to DJO business operations.
- Oversees all data center incident management, participates in outage calls and makes tactical decisions on behalf of DJO to drive IT outsourced provider toward resolutions that balance risk while maximizing uptime/performance objectives. This includes being available "on-call" and able to regularly work during non-standard hours.
- Serves as company point of contact to coordinate directly with IT suppliers in the installation and maintenance of infrastructure hardware/software.
- Reviews invoices submitted by IT suppliers to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures maintenance agreements with IT Infra suppliers meet business objectives, remain current and maximize investments made by DJO.
•BA/BS or Equiv Wrk Exp