Kaseya is actively seeking a full time Data Center Migration Project Manager. The successful candidate for this position will manage a multi-year effort to migrate and from legacy platforms; move between data centers and from public cloud into private cloud environments. Responsibilities
- Driving technicians in the Execution and Delivery of IT Strategic Initiatives.
- Project management of detailed and cross-functional dependencies in work effort (i.e. internal and external dependencies, non-assigned resources, follow-up, tracking, issues, schedule, risk, Path to Green, etc.).
- Communicating status updates and next steps at the project level for management.
- Understanding of IT environments to include telecommunications, network, firewalls, storage, public and private cloud and data center operations
- Strong people skills.
- Analytical and Creative Thinker.
- Effective Communicator reporting accurate information that is clear, concise and visual.
- Works well in ambiguity, drives participants toward clarity of tasks and deliverables.
- Anticipates potential threats to project prior to becoming an issue, pursues mitigation.
- Decisive and Confident in Conduct.
- Experience following structured communication plans with audience specific standards.
- 3+ years of project managementexperience managing large complex projects in the area of data center facilities and sever upgrades
- Able to manage migrations of large complex data center eco systems
- Extensive experience in developing and execution of IT governance, project methodologies, procedures and processes
- Proven ability to build motivated, collaborative and productive cross functional teams
- Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally or in written form, with all levels of the organization, and able to influence a larger team to perform toward the same goal
- Excellent organizational and time management skill
- Highly analytical, and methodical, strong problem solving ability on complex subjects
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Pivot Tables.
- Strong PowerPoint and Visio skills. Visual representation of data in charts and graphs