: Engility is seeking a Data Center Manager to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of in-house information systems.
This position will:
- Manage technical operations of a team and the associated networks and equipment
- Supervise LAN operating systems, servers, and applications
- Integrate Cross Domain Solutions to supportdigital transfers
- Install, configure, and maintain various operating systems including Linux, MacOS, and Windows
- Ensure equipment is maintained with current licenses and respective warranties are in place in accordance with customer guidance.
- Complete accreditation packet of the network and architecture
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI security clearance
- Prior deployment experiencesupporting IC, DoD, or Law Enforcement Agency in a COCOM AOR
- At least 10 years of recent experience
- Design, implement and support data center network, storage and compute in accordance with industry best practices
- Strong background in VMware, Cisco, Windows and Linux
- Nexus 5k/9k and fiber channelexperience
- Power shell scripting for automating processes
- Understanding of multiple collection methodologies for gathering biometric data