This position serves as the organization Data Center Manager encompassing the day-to-day management/organization/responsibility providing oversight ensuring overall security and compliance for IPRO's maintained systems. The position also encompasses responsibility for the maintenance of associated procedural documentation to ensure compliance with Federal, State and corporate requirements and guidelines. The position is located in Lake Success, NY.
- Excellent documentation, technical, and writing/presentation skills with the ability to create and coordinate spreadsheet and visual presentations.
- Ability to manage the coordination of internal and external documentation and installations.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and interact with fellow staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to perform general hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to the principles of HIPAA, ISO, FISMA and continuous quality improvement helpful.
- Ability to accommodate minimal lifting, pulling, pushing etc of computer equipment, boxes etc.
- Eagerly accepts new responsibilities in response to changing department needs.
- Ability to accommodate non-core business hour responses as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in related science with coursework and/or certification including both management and analysis, preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive, related technical/management experience, required.
- Background in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Familiarity with any of the following: FM 200, Windows based PC and server systems including, Microsoft Office - Excel, Project, Visio, etc., Linux / AIX Unix is a plus, Windows 2008 server and greater, Symatnec Anti-Virus or equivalent, Sonicwall firewalls, e-mail and content filtering Solutions, Backup Exec a plus, required.
- Ability to accommodate minimal travel.