$100K — $150K *
As an Edge Technical Business Developer, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to expand our infrastructure. You will own internal relationships with key business partners (operations, engineering, legal), perform market and financial analysis, evaluate colocation solutions in accordance with our standards, and negotiate data center and other deals, and close them. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background to drive an engagement and interact at the executive level, as well as an ability to recognize and evaluate technical issues alongside our data center engineers and construction/design teams. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to negotiate multimillion dollar contracts from business and technical perspectives.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related fields.
· 5+ years of experience in business development, real-estate transactions, or contract negotiations in a technical industry (such as Infrastructure as a Service, Aersospace/Automotive, or other highly engineered and complex industries)
· Transaction, project or program management experience.
· Master's Degree or higher (including Juris Doctor) in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or related fields.
· Understanding of and experience in the Data Center industry, including data center siting and general operations.
· Experience with successful negotiations through high-value complex deal structures and delivery of cost savings and on-time deal closures.
· Strong knowledge of alternative real estate transaction approaches, structures, and best practices, related development processes, and commercial/industrial site selection.
· Ability to understand & communicate high level electrical, power & cooling, fiber optics, and other technical requirements, particularly related to Internet infrastructure
Valid through: 8/19/2020