This is an exciting time to join Customer Success at Intuit as we are building a service platform to help our customers beyond core product use. This is your opportunity to join this exciting and transformational journey, while solving some of the most challenging and impactful analytics problems.
What you'll bring
- 7-12 years of experience working in product, customer success or other related analytics fields.
- Bachelor’s degree (masters preferred) in business, engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication skills up to executive-level audiences as well as technical colleagues. Intuitive understanding of how to communicate status, risks, successes, relationship to business goals to all types of work
- Ability to influence at all levels and build strong partnerships across organizations in order to deliver the best outcome of complex programs.
- Excellent understanding of data analytics concepts. You do not need to write SQL code, but you should be able to clearly understand code, explain data architecture and data flow, how systems interact, and anticipate risks in various approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously understand and communicate the bigger picture while diving in to understand issues & risks to drive rapid resolution.
- Excels at organizing and tracking work, and mobilizing others to contribute to a shared vision
- Demonstrates highly effective cross functional leadership and experience working in a large organization, aligning cross functional stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and launching/maintaining data products
- Ability to tell stories with data, educates effectively, and instills confidence in recommendations, motivating others to act on them
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio prioritization experience, and accountability required.
- Attention to detail and bias to action: pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution
- Understanding of a variety of data and analytics tools and technologies such as AWS redshift, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx.