$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nation's largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines.
Are you passionate about analyzing data and improving processes? In our Data/Business Analyst opportunity, we are looking for you to perform complex data analysis in a mentoring environment learning new systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 or more years related work experience
· 2-3 years of working knowledge of PowerBI, Alteryx, SQL scripting, and Qlik Sense
· Experience using Microsoft Office especially Excel & working knowledge of PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple assignments to meet deadlines
· Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
· Proven ability to build strong working relationships with others
Valid Through: 2019-10-31