Title: Data Architect
Preference: local should be fine or nearby states
Basically we need some one with good exp in Bigdata and data modeling
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
· Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
· Identify , design, and implement internal process improvements:automating manual processes. Optimizing data delivery, re-designing code and infrastructure for greater scalability.
· Build re-usable data pipelines to ingest, standardize, shape data from various zones in Hadoop data lake.
· Build analytic tools that utilize datapipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, revenue management, Digital and marketing areas for operational efficiency and KPI's.
· Design and build BI API's on established enterprise Architecture patterns , for data sharing from various sources.
· Design and integrate data using big data tools – Spark, Scala , Hive etc.
· Helping manage the library of all deployed Application Programming Interface (API)s
· Supporting API documentation of classes, methods scenarios, code, design rationales, and contracts.
· Design/build , maintain small set of highly flexible and scalable models linked to client's specific business needs.
· Minimum Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg in computer science, information systems or other quantitative field.
· Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ years experience in data engineering /data integrationrole.
· Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experienceworking with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architecture and data sets.
· Build programs/processessupporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· Experience in Data warehouse , Data Mart ETL implementations using big data technologies.
· Working knowledge of message queuing , stream processing and scalable data stores.
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Graph databases (preferred).
· Strong experience with object oriented programming – Java, C++ , Scala (preferred)
· Experience with AWS cloud services: strom, spark-streaming etc.
· Experience with API, web services design and development
· Functional experience in hospitality
· End-to-end experience in building data flow process (from ingestion to consumption layer)
· Solid working experience with surrounding and supporting disciplines (data quality, data operations, BI/Data WH/Data Lake)
· Effective communicator, collaborator, influencer, solution seeker across variety of opinions
· Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and an assertive team player, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities