Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 363 days agoby Rohit Sharma
Hope you are doing great today !
We have very urgent Position with my client.
Position : Data Architect
Location : Eagan, MN
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Roles and Responsibilities --
· Strong Experience in Informatica Power Center, Enterprise Data House (EDW)
· Strong experience in Data Modelling, DW Architecture , Data Analysis , Datamart Design
· Strong experience in Data Extraction process with Informatica Power Center
· Experience working in Agile / Scrum Development Methodologies
· A wide variety of Data Architectureexperience – across multiple business contexts
· Informatica EDW implementation experience in at least two project
· Able to translate Business needs into well-defined user Stories for Development team
· Experience in interacting with Offshore /Multiple location Development team.
· Strong understanding of Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Project Life Cycle phases, best practices and processes.
· Expert data standardization and data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design)
· Document Technical Architecture Documentation in accordance with the agreed templates.
· Good analyzing & troubleshooting skills and make recommendations for remediation
· Good communication skills and networking skills to interface and coordinate with technical teams both internal/external and the client teams
· Must have excellent written and presentation skills
· Perform data analysis and review business rules with the business stakeholders to refine requirements
· Translate the business requirements and business rules into source to target data mappings.
· Actively engage with the team and othertechnology groups to ensure the solution is clearly articulated
· Knowledge of big data concepts and technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase etc.
· Must be comfortable working with Oracle