$100K — $150K *
• Develops and delivers long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
• Creates short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall data management roadmap relating to iCIMS’ datawarehouse, iRIS.
• Establishes methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement.
• Creates strategies and plans for data security, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity, and archiving.
• Develops and promotes data management methodologies and standards.
• Selects and implements the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support data technology goals.
• Oversees the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality.
• Collaborates with project managers and business unit leaders for all projects involving enterprise data.
• Addresses data-related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
• Acts as a leader and advocate of data management, including coaching, training, and career development to staff.
• Develops and implements key components as needed to create testing criteria in order to guarantee the fidelity and performance of data architecture.
• Documents the data architecture and environment to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• A minimum of 8 years of progressive work experience in data engineering required with hands-on experience in data architecture, master data management, data mining, large-scale data modeling,
• Direct experience in implementing data management processes, procedures, and decision support required.
• Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
• Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information system life cycle methodologies. Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
• Ability to manage data and metadata migration.
• Understanding of Web services (SOAP, XML, UDDI, WSDL).
• Object oriented programming experience required.
• Experience in Azure Data Warehousing, Azure Data Lake, AWS, or similar ETL tools required; Azure preferred
• Experience with database platforms, including Salesforce, SQL, SharePoint and ERP and/or HRIS systems preferred.
• Experience in defining, classifying, and maintenance of MDM across an evolving set of SaaS interfaces.
• Experience in SFDC, NetSuite, Adaptive, Concur APIs preferred.
• Strong comprehension of SDLC
• Excellent client/user interaction skills to determine requirements.
• Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a superior customer experience.
• Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent experience
Valid through: 3/16/2021