Job ID: JR0185029
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Other Locations: US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom
Job Type: Experienced HireData ArchitectJob Description
IT is a group of specialized professionals providing services to Intel's Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and Corporate teams to sustain and maintain their work environments. IT participates in resolving customer issues and identifying and implementing system administration process improvements, including automation.
At Intel we have the opportunity to transform traditional thinking and expectations about how IT supports business innovation, partnership, velocity and productivity.
As a Senior Data Architect
your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Architecture design and research on data product lines, developing the system's overall technical framework, business framework, and system framework.
- Creating collateral to articulate strategy of complex concepts into simple solutions
- Translating complex business and technical challenges into logical data models
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology (IT) related field
8+ years of experience in the following:
- Logical data modeling
- Physical data modeling
- Domain exposure in any of the following areas: Supply Chain, Market to Revenue, Manufacturing and Human Resources/Corporate Services
- Product Design and Supply Chain domain and modeling
- Data modeling toolsets like ERStudio
- Scrum Agile/SAFE methodologies and practices including : Minimum Viable Architecture Product
- Emerging data modeling techniques such as NoSQL architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachmann
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorshipInside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.Other Locations
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, FolsomPosting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0185029HillsboroInformation Technology Group