$80K — $100K *
To support Information Technology division and the enterprise by providing comprehensive architectural leadership in translating business vision and strategies into effective IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of IT systems. The Data Architect focuses on architecture and design of advanced analytic solutions on the data lake platform as well as on traditional data warehousing and business intelligence platforms.
Required (Individual Role):
1. Extensive experience in architecting and designing data management solutions using data lake platform tools and technologies such as Python, Kafka, Flume, HDFS, ADLS, ADF, Azure Blob, Hive, Impala, HBase, Spark, JSON, Kudu, Scala and Solr.
2. Experience in architecting solutions in Microsoft Azure using both PaaS and IaaS models
3. Experience in architecting systems, and applications using containerization technologies, like Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, etc.
4. Experience in data architecture and business intelligence (BI) disciplines, and a deep understanding of Data Warehousing, BI, master data management, Reference Data Management, Metadata, and advanced analytics concepts in large organizations
5. Experience in delivering Data as a Service (DaaS) concepts from the enterprise repositories using REST APIs
6. Experience in complex integration and data caching tools and technologies
7. Experience in CI/CD practice set up and operationalization
8. Experience in using various data modeling techniques and their appropriate usage in data integration
Desired (Individual Role):
1. Experience with Cloudera Data Platform governance and data pipeline management
2. Experience with Machine Learning algorithms, AI, and predictive modeling techniques
3. Experience using Service Oriented Architecture and related methodologies
4. Experience in Enterprise Java (J2EE) technologies, Web Services, XML, UML, Information models, Data Flow Diagrams, Multi-threaded software applications
5. Familiarity with cloud data platform processes automation
6. Experience with Mainframe data storage related to VSAM, and Copybooks
Valid through: 9/4/2020