At Exeter Finance, we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong relationships with our customers and network of dealer partners we are able to give options that make sense, getting customers behind the wheel of their car.
Every team member is integral to our success. Whether you’re at a servicing center helping customers with their loans, in the field building relationships with dealers, or supporting the company from its corporate offices, you'll enjoy a nurturing, invigorating and positive work environment.
Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.
The Data Architect III will be responsible for maintaining an enterprise level metadata repository, including information about physical/logical ERDs using ERwin, data structures, data types, business definitions, ownership/stewardship, data quality parameters and data lineage throughout the enterprise data warehouse.
- Responsible for documentation of data sets across the enterprise for usage in a metadata tool, user role definitions and creation of standard metadata processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain master data, metadata, and data management processes to efficiently manage impact analysis and bad data resolutions for global strategic data.
- Participate in and coordinate development of standard processes to support ongoing maintenance of enterprise data models, data flow diagrams, source to target, metadata repositories and business glossaries.
- Interact with business data stewards and/or business analysts in defining and managing data requirements
- Coordinate, collaborate and innovate with IT & Business Portfolios to ensure alignment of data architecture approach and information with ongoing systems activity and project implementation.
- Provide Subject matter expertise for a business glossary or modelling application; provide guidance and training to customers, stakeholders and others on the team.
- Creative data and/or information problem solving as required; consult on various data and information work, and continuous improvement of data lifecycle processes, procedures and usage.
- Plan and prioritize own work effectively to achieve end results; Excellent attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience,
- Six (6) years related experience.
- Experience on SQL and MPP architectures.
- Familiarity with could concepts a plus.
- Experience understanding and creating data models both logical and physical, and ETL/ELT process.
- Proven experience maintaining metadata and data for large amounts of complex data and ensuring data integrity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate business data issues into solutions to meet multiple business needs; Strong analytical, problem solving, and process management skills.
- Ability to operationalize data governance policy work and/or formal data lifecycle management processes
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve challenging problems in an efficient, maintainable, and flexible way.
- Proven ability to be proactive, possess flexible attitude, willingness to learn new skills; ability to accept ambiguity
- Creative problem-solving aptitude
Exeter Finance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.