$160K — $170K *
What you will do:
Vision & Strategy
• Work with Business and TIS leads to define business strategies and translate them into impactful architecture strategies for multiple business and technical domains
• Lead Data Architecture, Modeling and Lineage practice and knowledge for data movement and sufficiency as well as Information Technology Architecture and System and Data Integration knowledge and practices.
• Provide technical leadership and oversight to architecture resources across solution, network, infrastructure, data, and security components and to the business in the use of information and data (the art of the possible).
• Establish and propagate the data architecture principles; build models of data that enable the implementation of the business architecture; generate diagrams displaying key data entities; and produce an inventory of the data needed to realize the architecture vision.
• Capture the requirements for future data & analytics architecture changes and identify the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the application level
• Visualize and Design Enterprise Data Marketplace framework including the
associated processes to specify, enable, create, acquire, maintain, use, archive, retrieve, control, and purge data.
• Develop the data architecture and governance models for systems of engagement, and provide the framework for integrating source systems with the transactional databases or data warehouse
• Build and advance data & analytics technology roadmaps for the next 3-5 years with an alignment to strategic business initiatives
• Develop the long-term vision and product roadmap of key product suites in conjunction with the enterprise architecture
• Drive critical initiatives to ensure the organization's alignment to data standards and data management best practices
• Define how the data is stored, consumed, coordinated and led by different data entities and IT systems.
• Utilize industry trends to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that align with the overall innovation strategy as well as the enterprise service strategy of the company
Who you are:
• Advanced University degree in a related field, e.g., Computer Engineering, MBA or equivalent.
• 12 - 15 yrs. experience as an Enterprise Technical or Solutions architect or similar role.
• Knowledge and Experience in implementing cloud (IaaS and SaaS) for large organizations.
• Experience using data governance and analytics tools for business purposes. Knowledge of key data warehousing concepts and SQL is required.
• Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions.
• Proven experience in understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) environments, application design, software development, and testing.
• Expertise in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software- defined networks, high availability design, multi-cloud, and serverless compute.
Valid through: 12/20/2021