- Design interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, data partitions and indexes to enable efficient access of the database structure.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
- Develop and maintain stored procedures, procedural codes and queries for applications.
- Collaborate with system architect, database administrators, application developers and others to ensure system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Create and enforce database documentation and development standards.
- 8+ years’ experience working hands-on with Microsoft SQL Server (2005 / 2008) technologies, with 3+ years’ experience in high transaction volume environment.
- Expert knowledge in Transact-SQL writing stored procedures, table schemas, views and more.
- Competency in ER diagram modeling using tools including ERwin, Visio or others.
- Experience with .NET application development, O/R mapping tools and data warehousing a plus.
- Location: Buena Park, CALocation:
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Education-level: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree Preferred
- Salary: Above Market + Benefits + Bonus
- Local candidates preferred; work sponsorship and relocation assistance not offered.
- No subcontractors, offshore development teams or agency resumes.