The Data Architect will develop Enterprise reporting, data warehouse designs and ETL processes in accordance with established Enterprise Architecture standards. Technical subject matter expert in data management and reporting practices, well-versed with leading client facing technical discussions.
- Interface and work with business stakeholders to understand the business and functional requirements to architect an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and reporting platform
- Lead client-facing discussions relating to data migration and reporting projects/initiatives
- Serve as team subject matter expert in database and reporting technologies/methodologies
- Develop application specific logical and physical data models
- Play a leadership role in the design, implementation and development of ETL processes
- Define the strategy and design for creation of a data warehouse data quality strategy.
- Manage all aspects of the data architecture, including models, data staging and ETL framework
- Collaborate with other cross-functional IT software/data personnel on development of EDW components
- Establishes standards for data warehouse reporting technology, as well as design, development, implementation and maintenance processes