What you’ll do:
As a Data Architect, you’ll guide data modeling and architecture for our SaaS products. This role will help drive data transformation by working closely with business leaders, engineering, and data science to ensure consistency of data across business lines and service boundaries.
- Collaborate across product teams to design new schemas by leading the adoption of best practices in schema design, datastore management, and performance tuning.
- Ensure schema design and datastore technology selection strike the balance between consistency, availability, and performance
- Create method to migrate data from operational stores to new schemas
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for data management
- Lead projects within data analytics by working with product owners to understand functional requirements to deliver systems and features.
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of overall professional experience
- 7+ years of experience with data management technologies and enterprise data warehouses
- 5+ years of experience in architecting ETL solutions using commercial tools in a cloud environment (e.g. AWS)
- Have a solid understanding of the delivery methodology and be able to lead teams in the implementation of a solution according to a defined architecture.
- Be a polyglot that readily picks up new languages, frameworks, and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively relate technical concepts to non-technical audience and requirements to technical teams
- Ability to work independently and maintain high quality of work products with little supervision
- Experience with defining, designing, and implementing end-to-end Business Intelligence (BI) strategies and infrastructures based on current and emerging technologies.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Familiarity with HL7 interoperability standards (e.g. V2, CDA, FHIR)
- Experience with AWS Managed data services (e.g. AWS RDS, S3, Aurora, Redshift, DocumentDb, DynamoDb, Glue)
- Experience with SAFe or any other lean-agile framework
What Makes You a Great Fit for Audacious Inquiry:
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things, taking on new challenges, and continually improving.
- You thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment.
- You are solution-driven with an ability to understand the big picture
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to synthesize information.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
What Audacious Inquiry Offers:
- Working with and learning from the top talent in the healthcare IT industry in the US – we are thought leaders in health information technology and policy. Our team is passionate about making healthcare more connected and we love to share our knowledge and learn from each other.
- Making a real difference in the healthcare industry on a large scale and improving healthcare outcomes for individual patients – you’ll get to work on really cool projects and feel good about the work you’re doing. Check out the case studies on our website for examples!
- Performance bonuses – we ask for high performance from our team and we make sure to recognize and reward high performance with competitive compensation and annual bonuses.
- Growth and professional development – we’re invested in every Ai team member and we encourage our team to pursue opportunities to grow their skills, and make sure you have a path for growth at Ai that you’re excited about.
- Benefits and perks – we cover the full cost of health insurance for employees and most of the cost for dependents, along with a full suite of benefits, including 401k matching, monthly wellness bonuses, cell phone reimbursement, paid time off, and a lot more.
- Our culture – this is one of the best things about working with Audacious Inquiry, and one of the things we’re most proud of. We’re inclusive, we’re collaborative, we’re supportive, and it’s fun here! Check out our careers page and our social media for some recent examples.