The Data Architect and Engineer will apply subject matter expertise to collect, refine and model data generated throughout multiple production databases in the home services industry. You will be responsible for architecting data models and building data pipelines to fuel the analytics team across multiple home services offerings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ?Design and develop Data Warehouse Dimensional & Relational Models.
- ?Collaborate with operations and marketing managers, engineers, BI analysts, data scientists, and business stakeholders to design, implement and deliver insightful analytic/reporting solutions.
- ?Build, test and refine data pipelines (ETL) across our production databases.
- ?Automate data quality monitoring and improve auditing capabilities.
- ?Research and promote new tools and techniques to shape the future of our data warehouse environment.
- Bachelor's (Masters preferred) Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 3+ years experience working with data warehouse technologies.
- Data modeling for analytics and reporting scalability.
- 3+ years experience in at least one scalable ETL & workflow management tool.
- Expert understanding of SQL a must.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Experience with the following: Redshift, Airflow, Tableau, Looker, or other AWS database and analytic services.