$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
The Microsoft Cloud Platform AZURE Solution Architect is responsible for providing presales cloud support from lead qualification through handsoff of a signed proposal to the Accenture delivery team for Microsoft Cloud Platform AZURE based deals. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for developing and delivering cloud solutions to meet todays high demand in areas such as AIML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless, etc. The Regional Microsoft Cloud Platform AZURE Solution Architect lead will work with cloud partners and other internal groups to evaluate supporting new technologies and industry specific use cases based on client needs. Using Microsoft Cloud Platform AZURE public cloud technologies, our Solution Architects professionals implement stateoftheart, scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and emerging digital applications.Role & Responsibilities:
- Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Microsoft Cloud Platform (AZURE) opportunities.
-Lead cloud solutioning and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, "as is" and "to be" scenarios.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
- Participate as a subject matter expert and also collaborate with other architects to flesh out solution that fits the client requirements most optimally and is priced to win
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Accenture's Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proof-of-concepts with the full support of the appropriate teams.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures
on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams of pre-sales Solution Architects and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Able to travel 100% (M-TH)Basic Qualifications:
-Bachelors degree or 12 years professional work experience
- Minimum of 5 years planning, estimating and sizing cloud based data opportunities in a global delivery model
- Minimum of 6 years of technical sales, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience and deep understanding of Microsoft Cloud Platform(AZURE).
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
- Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
-Able to travel 100% (M-Thurs)
- Microsoft Cloud Platform (AZURE) certification (or comparable experience),
- , or Azure certification
- Data migration and data processing experience on the Microsoft Azure stack, specifically:
SQL Data Warehouse
Azure DataLake Storage
Azure Data Factory
Azure Stream Analytics
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Microsoft Cloud Platform (AZURE).
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, esp in Big Data trends.
Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data cataloging, data ingestion, capture, processing and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Attunity, Collibra, Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
Valid Through: 2019-9-27