We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work on the architecture, design and implementation of scalable and performant SR solutions for large, real world natural language applications.
Your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating existing SR LM and display formatting technologies and creating new machine learning and data mining algorithms;
- Designing and executing offline/online experiments;
Being vigilant about technology trends and scientific developments in relevant areas inside and outside of the company, including attending academic and industrial conferences.
- Working with other scientists, engineers and UX creators on the detailed design and implementation of solutions, model building and deployments, performance monitoring and analysis, and continual refinement;
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field. PhD is strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in machine learning/deep learning, a strong R&D experience, and a track record of advancing state-of-art technologies in SR, NLP and related fields. Hands-on experience with modern speech recognition and language modeling technologies a big plus
- 3+ years experience in large scale data mining and cloud computing. Familiarity with MapReduce framework and parallel/distributed processing such as Hadoop/Spark/Scope
- 3+ years software engineering experience in C/C++/Python
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent teamwork skills
- A passion for improving end user experience